Friday, March 27, 2009

So rad

My cousin Alison sent me the sweetest present EVER today...An autographed copy of Perez Hilton's book!! (Yes, his website is my favorite, I visit it quite frequently, and it probably is my guiltiest pleasure!) Anyways, I knew she got to meet him and I was sooo jealous of her, and to calm me down she got me his book! I love her for it, I love Perez for signing it, and I love Andy for taking the kids for awhile so I could sit down and read it. Yeah for celebrity gossip!

On another "family being rad" note, my dad called me from Paris yesterday. Tomorrow he gets to take the train into England to go to Wembley Stadium to watch the England National football (soccer) team play. For all of you non-soccer people that means he gets to watch Becks (David Beckham) actually play soccer in England. Now that is really rad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha great pic? How is the book? I want to read it, but I wasn't sure if it was any good...