Saturday, March 21, 2009

I've got a party in my tummy

If you have kids, you will totally know what this is about-YO GABBA GABBA!

With all the different social networking sites (thank you myspace, facebook, etc.)it's easy to keep up with all your friends across the country. One of my oldest friends posted a bunch of pictures of her sweet little girls 2nd birthday party. She had made the cakes and decorations herself, and the party was a Yo Gabba Gabba theme! All the cupcakes were of a different character and they were displayed on a cupcake "tower". So cute! I loved the pictures and I showed the boys-they loved it even more! Coop kept whining saying he wanted one, I ended up showing Nana the pictures, and voila-we made Gabba cupcakes too! (After we were done, my mom did say the originals looked better, but whatever. And no, it was noone's birthday or special occasion) Thanks for the great idea Val, you did such a good job and gave us a bunch of inspiration and fun for a day :) All copyright royalties should go to you...











can you find which ones the boys did by themselves??!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray for Yo Gabba Gabba!! Good job; they're cute!!
Thanks for the props, I'm hopeing to come up with more fun ones soon!

Kat M said...

Great job! That show drives me crazy, but the kids love it...at least it isn't Barney.