Sunday, August 3, 2008

A new place to swim and a new haircut

This past week Andy was away on business in Florida. (I HATE when Andy is gone on business for an ENTIRE week!!) But we managed to get by. The boys and I stayed the first couple of days out at my parents. A new public pool opened up near them with slides and plenty of fun things for toddlers to do. We had such a nice time.

While we were staying at my parents, Charlie decided he was ready for his back to school haircut. Well, not exactly, but close...He decided to experiment with a pair of clippers of mine that I had sitting out in the bathroom. He picked them right up, turned them on, stuck the darn thing on his scalp and shaved a nice patch of hair right off!! Maybe he was just trying to be like his mama...

1 comment:

Sankat said...

whoohooo...that would be so fun to take the kids to a fun little public pool..but I dare not with so many little ones.