Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oh dear, it's been awhile



Yes, I kind of dropped off of the face of the earth for awhile. I know, I know, I missed all the "major" events too...well, major holidays at least. Everyone is doing well. Charlie's school year is winding down, Cooper is still working his hardest (wink wink) on trying to learn how to talk, Andy is working like a mad man and is enrolled in a Master's program, I am still just a stay at home mom, and it's going to be 100 degrees this weekend. I promise to update at least a few times a week...for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.