Monday, April 28, 2008

Illness

Cooper at the doctors office
Charlie doing his breathing treatments
We called it the FAT EYE!!

An update on the nasty diseases floating around our house:


Charlie has been busy doing a breathing treatment three times a day. He does pretty well with it, I have to keep him busy with "crafts" while he is sitting still. It's pretty easy to come up with ideas considering I did the same thing when I was about ten years old. He seems to be getting much better. Saturday he did hit a bump in the road when he woke up from his nap...his eye was so swollen it looked as if someone shoved a golf ball in his face! Gave him some Benadryl, waited til the next morning, and it was gone. Just another one of those weird medical mysteries I guess.

Little Cooper has been trying so hard to fight all of these nasty germs. Today I did have to bite the bullet and take him in to see the doctor though. The good news is I still only have one child with the pnuemonia! The bad news is I now have one child with croup. Once again, something I had as a child and passed along to my children. I can't wait for this to all be over. I'm thinking about having the entire house fumigated when this is all over...



1 comment:

Sankat said...

I hope your kids are getting better!! It seems that we have had like 3 healthy weeks this whole year! We keep getting sick!! GRR