Monday, August 31, 2009

The Phoenician

Oooh, I love The Phoenician. We had such good time there with the kids. We swam all day, ate good food, and laughed as daddy got totally sunburned! The kids for some reason do really well when they stay at hotels, so there were fortunately no major melt-downs. It's so beautiful there.





Breakfast on the patio



Obviously my camera doesn't like me too much in the evenings....


Side note:For all of you current event people and "news" watchers-remember when the Obamas went on vacation this summer?? Remember the whole grand canyon-shorts wearing- to do? Well, THIS was the hotel the Obamas stayed at for two nights while in Arizona. This happened a week after we stayed there. The boys knew and thought it was pretty exciting. They wanted to be able to go back there and play with "the girls". Charlie even asked if they were staying in the same room as we did. I wish kiddo, I wish!

No comments: