Wednesday, July 8, 2009

best day EVER!




Even though my mom and dad left yesterday, today may be the GREATEST! Let me explain:


*Thanks to a Southwest Airlines sale, we were able to book a trip (all FOUR of us) to Phoenix in October. 10th-17th


*Thanks to Southwest again, my mom and dad booked their tickets to come out to Minnesota on Christmas Day this year.


*We booked our room at the Phoenician for our stay in August. (If you know Andy and I well, you will recall we stay here every year for our Anniversary. We will miss it by a few months this year, but that's ok! This year the boys will be coming with, and I'm sure they'll love it. Just one night and two days at the pool-plenty for all of us.)


It was kind of a busy "travel" day. But all so exciting. Posts from the 4th and my parents visit will be up soon.
p.s. New blog song for MJ. Tragic.

No comments: