Saturday, April 18, 2009

Birthdays galore

April is always such a BUSY month for us. On the 13th we celebrated Andy's birhtday (ooh, he's that much closer to 30!) We got him an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen-his favorite.
Next, on the 17th, we celebrated Charlie's FIFTH birthday! He had presents, cake, and a trip to the Metrodome to watch the Twins play the Angels.



The grand finale present: a new bike! Thanks again Papo Dan and Papo Leslie



Charlie's cake. Yes, I made it! This is not store bought and it is not a Nana original! My mother has taught me well, or at least I hope so. Eat your heart out Nana!










At the baseball game
















1 comment:

Kat M said...

April is a big bday month for us too! Two of my kids and a bunch of my husband's family.
I can't believe Charlie is 5!! Time flies.
You did great on that cake.