Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A little girls dream finally comes true!!

It finally happend, it only took TWENTY years! Last night I was able to go to my first New Kids On The Block concert. What a blast! Jen, Kristin, and I loved every second of it, and so did every other female there. They sang all the "oldies" and even the newbies. I've never screamed or danced so much in my life. We ended up having amazing seats on the floor...it was soooo cool.

Kristin, Jen, and I


The boys from Boston (about 7 rows away from us)


Having a good 'ol time


This isn't the best video, but it's classic to see how "shaky" it is! (The shakiness comes from me shaking my behind!!)

3 comments:

NWO Observer said...

Visit this blog. Thank you.

alisonkn said...

ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

i cannot believe how close you were!!

i literally cannot wait!

Melissa Jo said...

that is too funny! looks like it was a fun girls night out!!!!