Thursday, July 17, 2008

The No-No Room



Charlie has been working very hard on his letters this summer. We bought him one of these dry erase boards to practice on and he loves it. He was playing with it the other day and asked me for some tape. I obliged, and he hung the "poster" on his bedroom door. Later I walked into his room and he screamed "NO! Get out! Read the sign! It is a No No sign for this room!" Well, excuuuuse me! I looked carefully at the sign and he really did right the word NO with an exclamation point. He claims he learned it from a cartoon he watched. Good for him, that takes his writing word count to-4or5!

2 comments:

Sankat said...

That is just too funny and cute! that is wonderful that he is doing so well with his letters!! How old is he now? the time goes by so fast!

Melissa Jo said...

that is adorable! so clever of him to put a sign on his door and everything! what a smart little bean!